I spotted this dress online soon after I got engaged, and always had the image in the back of my mind. After trying on tons of different styles at different shops, I finally came across this one at Nordstrom’s bridal suite, and knew instantly it was meant to be after all! My maid of honor cried seeing me in the dress at every fitting! Its unique but still classically gorgeous, and very comfortable because of the cummerbund waistband. It flows beautifully and you can definitely move/dance in it!
- Alterations: I had one layer of tulle removed from underneath to make the skirt a bit lighter, padded cups were added but can be easily snipped out if you don't like them. Straps shortened by about a half inch, and the hem was taken up so that I could wear flats (I am 5'6").
- Preservation Method: The gown is stored in its original plastic and outer garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.