I was married 5/18/13. This was the first dress I tried on and fell in love. It is so amazing that I want someone else to have the chance to wear it. It is very classic, chantilly lace, ivory with a French bustle that is very easy to do. I had it customized to make it strapless and added buttons down the back. I especially loved the fact that is was comfortable and much lighter than the other dresses I tried on. I wore an Anne Barge Hadley rhinestone belt. If you are interested in the belt, we can negotiate. It is a show-stopper!!
I have ValentinoBridal Crystal-Coated Satin Platform Pumps in size 38/8.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34C
- Waist: 29.5
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 6 feet 1/2 inches
- Alterations: I had it taken in at the bust and down the sides and also in the length. It is more A-line in style that starts to flare out at the mid-thigh. I had bra cups added, in addition the the French bustle. I am 5'7". I wore 5 1/2" heels, so there is room to take in the length if needed.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Not white, Open Back
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.