I first tried on this dress when I was visiting New York and fell in love with it. I tried on many more dresses, but kept coming back to this one. I loved the romantic feel of it. I ended up purchasing the dress in Scottsdale and brought it back to Canada for my wedding last October.
- Alterations: Standard alterations: sewn in cups, and french bustle. I also had little round lace buttons applied to the back of the dress. The dress was taken in from the size 8 label. Measurements after alterations: Bust 34.5; Waist 26; Hips 38; Height 5'9" with shoes. Additional boning was also added to the corset.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Edmonton, AB
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.