Up for sale is a Monique Lhuillier Emma dress. This dress belongs to the Fall 2012 collection and is retailed for $6380. I wore this dress for my wedding on July 12th, 2014. The dress was worn for about 2 hours for an outdoor photo shoot session and a 30 minute ceremony (I had a separate dress for reception). The dress is absolutely gorgeous with luxurious materials (the silk lining is so soft against your skin, the lace is an expensive reembroidered chantily lace with beautiful pattern). The dress looks modern and airy/romantic and is very light. The sillehuette of the dress is described as modified A line but to me, it is more of a fit to flare/trumpet.
- Alterations: Minimal alteration has been done. The dress was hemmed for someone who is 5'7.5 (I am 5ft4 and wore 3.5" heels). The dress has been taken in a bit (less than inch) at the chest and hip area but it could easily be let out again because I didn't cut anything. This dress is ideal for someone who is a 0 or 2.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and preservevd
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: fairfax, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.