This is an brand new unaltered Carolina Herrera “Emily” gown. The tags are still attached and I have the original receipt. This gown was shown as part of the 2012 collection and is SOLD OUT! I purchased the very last one in Carolina Herrera’s collection. The gown was created in two versions — a color block (more commonly shown) and all ivory. This is the very rare all ivory version. The gown is identical in fit, style, etc to the color block version, including contrast ribbons on the under skirt. The only difference is a solid ivory fabric. I have included one photo of the actual gown at the Carolina Herrera boutique when I tried it on. Please note, it is currently folded under since it is too long and since it is a 6 (and I am a 0) the proportions are off. As the model photos represent the A line should be slightly less pronounced to create one long lean line. Since this gown was uniquely created from one cut of cloth when altered at the bust or waist the skirt will shift to match proportionally. Very special, stunning gown with classic Carolina Herrera lines! It could be worn in any venue type.
- Alterations: This dress is unaltered. The label size is a 6.
- Preservation Method: Since I purchased (May 2014) the gown has been stored at the Carolina Herrera boutique. Sale is simply based on selecting a different gown -- my loss is your gain!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Venice, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.