Oh this dress. I loved this dress. I purchased in early spring of this year from it’s previous owner. I tried with all my might to lose enough weight to fit into it, but decided about two months out that I needed to find another dress. The hilarious thing about it is that I would have ended up fitting into it, since I lost about 8 pounds the week before my wedding, but had no way to know that would happen. Oy vey. Anyway, the dress has only been worn for one wedding, it has been cleaned, and is in fabulous pre-owned condition. The bottom hem is a little crumpled, but would probably flatten out with a little steaming. A few beads and sequins are missing here and there, and a few stray threads have wandered out of position…but nothing that indicates that the dress is pre-owned.
- Alterations: Dress was originally a size 6, and was altered to a street size 4. It has not been altered in length, and therefore would fit a 5'10" bride in flats with no alterations. If I had worn it, I would have worn heels and it would have been the perfect length, I'm 5'8".
- Preservation Method: Dress was dry cleaned by a specialty dry cleaning shop in Seattle. It has not been preserved. It has been and currently is hanging in the original garment bag, from Lovely, NYC, in a smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.