I fell in love with this Gatsby-esque, vintage inspired dress the moment I saw it. It was so elegant and different from anything I’d tried on. It easily set the tone for a beautiful event. Every single guest and several of the vendors at our 200 person NY wedding complimented the dress and commented on it’s uniqueness, which was very impotant to me (to not look like any other bride I’d seen before). It easily lent itself to inspiring an art-deco theme and elegant looks for my bridesmaids. The dress is super comfortable and easy to wear all night. I am happy to send more pictures or answer any questions from interested brides!
- Alterations: I made minimal alterations from the original size in terms of taking the dress in. I'm 5'4" and 118 pounds-it definitely wasn't tight and could fit a bigger woman-I just didn't want it to be too clingy. We cut off some of the train so it's not very long, and added sewn in cups that can easily be removed.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned immediately after the wedding and is in excellent condition. The beadwork is all perfectly intact and there are no stains. The bustle was a very simple hook eye closure and the eye fell off after 2am after being stepped on by about 50 people. It can be easily reattached (probably for less than $10), and held up beautifully throughout the day and night.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.