I bought this dress as fun reception dress – one that I could dance the night away in after saying our I Dos! However, we were so busy chatting guests that I never got a chance to change into it!
I had planned on removing the flower at the waist and adding a fun, bright, skinny belt. I’d love for someone else to get a chance to wear this! I can just see this as the perfect City Hall or Retro/Mod wedding dress.
Peplum & Polka Dots? Who wouldn’t love that!
P.S. The quality is much better than I expected from David’s Bridal. Truly – I was skeptical, but bought it as a last minute purchase – what a bummer not to get to wear it!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: None. Brand new, with tags.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Corset, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: Still in plastic wardrobe bag that it arrived in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.