This light gold and ivory laced dress was absolutely perfect for our vintage/farm wedding. Ivory lace gently drapes over light gold satin and is finely gathered toward the waist. I had a CUSTOM design along the mid-waist, check photos to enjoy the full amazing-ness! The satin band holds Swarovski crystals and a gorgeous flower with all the highlights of the dress (ivory, light gold, lace and crystals) to bring it together so beautifully. The back is a full corset, which was amazing – allowing me to not worry a bit about it fitting differently near the wedding date. The dress was altered to bustle with a natural look – buttons line the back of the dress in an A shape. I was able to have a beautiful length for the ceremony, and bustle it for dancing at the reception. This dress could not have been more perfect, and I’m happy to pass it off to the next bride so she can experience the same love on her day!
- Alterations: Sewn in bra, buttoned bustle to meet natural line of the dress, slight tailor to the stomach for a better fit (because of the corset style back, this will not make a drastic difference in the dress size), as well as slight adjustments under arm pits so arms did not rub against dress.
- Preservation Method: No cleaning has been done. Small amounts of browning have occurred along bottom of dress due to outdoor wedding - though very little I still want to mention it. If you'll be having an outdoor wedding, no cleaning will be necessary.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.