Nobody else in the world has this dress!!! It is a combination of the Embrace and Arielle dresses. I had the team at the Melrose Place Monique Lhuillier store combine the two dresses for me. I got so many compliments about how flattering and beautiful the dress is. It took me forever to find the right dress and even then I had to change it. It is a white dress and would look beautiful on all skin types. I wore this dress at my ceremony and reception. It is so beautiful!!!
I will also include the sash that I wore, it originally cost around $600.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8
- Alterations: There are a few minor tears and little spots in the tulle underneath the skirt, you would never be able to tell without going through all the layers of tulle to find it. I had the seamstress attach bra cups and lifts into the dress so you don't have to wear a bra. She also sewed strings for a bustle. I can send you pictures of anything by email if you have any questions because this website limits the number of pictures you can post.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It was professionally dry cleaned and preserved. It is currently hanging in its garment bag so it doesn't get any wrinkles!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.