I first tried on a similar dress from the same collection at the Kleinfeld’s in New York. I really liked the ball gown style of the dress, but I just didn’t get that special feeling. Once I got back home to Chicago, I began looking at dresses from the same collection and instantly fell in love with Eve of Milady’s EM61! I even saw it on TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress! I searched high and low and couldn’t find it anywhere in Illinois. I finally was able to reach the designer and she informed me that she had shipped just one dress to Illinois and gave me the location of the shop. I called the shop, but they said they have never seen the dress. Feeling hopeless, I made an appointment anyway. From the second I walked through the door of the shop I saw the dress peeking out from behind some other dresses on the rack! I grabbed it immediately! The shop owner informed me that they had just received it and hadn’t even put it into the system yet! I was the first to try it on and the rest is history!
- Alterations: The dress was originally a size 12. I am 5'4'' and 118lbs. Most of the alterations were done to the bodice of the gown. Some of the the length was taken off, but not much since I wore 6 inch heels.
- Preservation Method: Dress was cleaned and preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.