This lavishly unique ball gown is immersed with circular floral patterns to create exquisite and artistic dimensionality. It has an asymmetrical bodice with an embellished sweetheart neckline and is finished with a corset closure. The dress is new with tags, unaltered, and worn only for the photos shown (approximately 45 minutes total). Woman in photos is 5’4″ and wearing 4.5 inch heels. Dress is still new with tags and was purchased in 2012 for a wedding that never happened. It is such a gorgeous, flattering gown and a definite “all eyes on me” fashion statement!
If you live in the Houston, TX area, a meeting can be arranged to view the dress in person. Seller will pay shipping costs up to $100.
*Please feel free to email if you would like to see more pictures.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been kept clean in the original hanging storage bag in a cool, dry closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.