This dress was worn for the full wedding, pictures, and reception. It is made by Ellis Bridal of London and was purchased at Bridal Sophisticate in Media, PA. I knew I didn’t want strapless but I had no idea I wanted sleeves until I tried on this dress and fell in love. I felt comfortable, confident, and beautiful! Please message me if you want more information. US: 10, UK: 12, EU: 38
- Alterations: The dress was altered to fit me including shortening the dress. I am 5'6" and wore 3" heels. The seamstress also added small pieces of elastic on top of the shoulders to keep the top flat across my neck. There was a small white bow at the waist that I had removed because I chose to wear a crystal and satin belt.
- Preservation Method: The dress was recently cleaned by a professional dry cleaner but it was not preserved or boxed. It has been returned to the original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: TOMS RIVER, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.