This dress is by Elliot Claire London and from what I can tell from their website is no longer being sold! I bought it a little over a year ago for my May 2013 wedding. It’s a perfect off-white tone, really more of a champagne and has a vintage-inspired modern feel. The top has floral-inspired applique details with rhinestones on the bodice and sleeves. It can sit on your shoulders or slightly off. The back comes down to a V, but not so low to expose a bra clasp. Side zipper. The bottom of the dress has two layers of shimmery fabric (see 2nd photo) and a tulle overlay which gives the dress a really ethereal feel.
Basically everyone told me I looked like Galadriel/a fairy princess and it was awesome. I was super comfortable in this dress all night and didn’t have to change for dancing :)
I loved this dress, but am a bit of a minimalist and since I have our photos and no longer need it I’d love to pass it on to someone else to enjoy! The size is actually a UK 10 which converts to about a US 6.
- Alterations: I had the dress professionally hemmed so it's a few inches shorter than when purchased. For reference, I am 5'6 and wore flats during the wedding and it hit right at the ground.
- Preservation Method: No tears or imperfections that I know of or can see. Has been stored in a garment bag untouched for about 10 months and will be professionally cleaned before shipping!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.