This beautiful lace dress is brand new, never worn, and still in its original packaging. I have decided to find something full length for my upcoming wedding and so I need to sell this.
Currently being sold by the designer for $795 on Etsy and BHLDN.
Description by the designer:
The skirt is gathered and measures 26″ long from waistline to hem, standard.
The entire body is made of a delicate and beautiful ivory alencon lace. The bodice has a scoop neck, a fitted waist and 1/2 length sleeves.
The outer of the dress is entirely sheer. It comes with a second dress to be worn under (that dress can later become part of your everyday wardrobe.) The under dress is ivory cotton. It is fitted through the bodice with multiple darts.
The back of the dress has a 3/4 zipper and a the top closes with a bridal button. It comes with a tie silk belt that has a petal bow pin.
- Alterations: None - this dress is brand spankin' new!
- Preservation Method: This dress has been stored as I received it; folded in a plastic bag. The ribbon has never been opened.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Long Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.