I bought my dress from Bustles and Bows bridal in New Orleans. I wear a 12-14 in real life but the dress shop said my size was a 20. When I got it it was too big but a good seamstress can make any size fit you. It’s easy to take it in. It fit like a glove on my wedding day. I had/have never felt more beautiful. I hope you will too.
- Alterations: I had it altered to fit. They took a little off the sides to make it more sexy! I had a belt added which you can see in the photos. The belt is included in the price ($300 value for free!) I can send you more pics if interested.
- Preservation Method: It went to the cleaners who sent it to their location that does wedding dresses. It's stored in a clear garment bag made of thick plastic
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.