I’m selling a gently used Ella Rosa BE123 for 1250 OBO
Style: Strapless sweetheart neckline with a “tulip” bottom (fit & flare)
Label size:14 street size 12
Length: I am 5’3” and with 3″ heels and it fits my height perfectly.
The total I paid for the dress was 1807.35 for the dress, the sash, and for the alterations to be done.
Description: An intricate pattern of pleats adorn this very elegant gown. A bouffant style skirt is continues around to a corset back and layered Chapel train. A very simple and elegant gown, yet with a Couture feel.
I only accept paypal and will ship to any confirmed US address.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 12
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: The dress had been hemmed I’m 5’3” and wore 3” heels and it was perfect (you could wear a 4” heel and it would still hit the floor). It has a European Bustle and a sash was sewn onto the front of the dress it sits just below your bust.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Corset, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: I bought the gown in August 2012 and it has been in the dress bag until January 2013 when I got married. The gown was worn in an inside setting. It has not been cleaned it is in very good condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.