I am selling my gorgeous satin Ella Rosa BE123 wedding gown.
I wore this dress for my wedding in October 2012, and hope that it can make another bride happy!
This is a $1000 dress. I am asking for $600 OBO.
Purchased: Jolie Bridal in Toronto, Ontario (have the original receipt)
Condition: Worn once. Dry cleaned.
Style: Strapless, sweetheart neckline with a tulip bottom (fitted through hips and flares out)
Size: 8 (If it helps, my measurements are: 34/26/38)
Length: I am 5’5+ heels and it fits my height perfectly.
Also available for sale for an additional cost: Ivory veil with pearl/crystal detail (Jolie Bridal), Pearl and crystal ivory sash (Mori Lee 45), ivory hair flower (Etsy) and ivory angora cardigan (Monsoon). I wore all of these on my wedding day (pictured).
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see additional photos. I’m happy to answer!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Alterations: Hips/length of the dress has not been altered. The bust/waist has been taken in slightly to accommodate my shape (smaller on top, bigger on bottom). Has a beautiful bustle.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Modern, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Mississauga, ON
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.