The dress was purchased for a July wedding at Sinders Bridal House in Ottawa ON and was worn for only the day of the wedding. This dress has a unique look having a faint hint of silver underlay beneath the white lace above. The back is a corset tie allowing for slight variation in weight between purchase and the day of the wedding. I will be selling the dress, shawl, and veil – dress was $1538+ taxes and the veil was $150 + taxes
If interested in seeing more photos contact me and it is not a problem to have them emailed.
- Alterations: This dress was shortened straight from the manufacturer to be to the floor in flat shoes for someone at the height of 5'5, also the flower display on the chest was removed but still available for a bride wishing to reattach it for her special day.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been hanging in a garment bag in a cool dark room awaiting sale. Excellent condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Ottawa, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.