This beautifully simple, beachy and elegant white wedding dress was purchased at a small, family-friend owned boutique. I fell in love with this dress after trying it on the first time. My dress was worn on an overcast day at an oceanfront hotel on their deck overlooking the beach. It has been altered and also comes with an extra strap to make the dress go from strapless to halter. It was worn as strapless for the ceremony and as a halter dress for our reception in the main convention room of the hotel. There is intricate beaded detail under the breast that moves around to the back of the dress to show a cutout and beaded button/hidden zipper. There is a small train that uses colored ties and pearl beds to bustle up the back. It has been professionally cleaned and ready to wear again by another beautiful bride! I only hope your day is as full of amazing memories as mine was with this dress.
- Alterations: There is a small, dark, sand mark on the inside of the train of the dress. There are also 2 makeup marks on the right breast of the dress. Alterations were made to have a fitted bodice. I was 130 lbs with a 34B bust and hourglass figure.
- Preservation Method: The same shop that I bought my dress from, professionally cleaned the dress. It has been kept in a zipped garment bag for the last 4 years in an air conditioned closet in our home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Melbourne Beach, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.