I purchased this dress at Bridals by Lori in Atlanta, GA. This dress is part of Amsale’s higher end Spring 2010 line. It’s an A-Line cut, which means it’s the most flattering of all cuts! I have a bit of a belly and didn’t want to have to worry about that on my big day–it pictured beautifully!! It’s a true Ivory color, not cheap white looking at all, with real Alencon French lace on top and a satin skirt. I thought that it would take me every boutique in Atlanta with trying on thousands of dresses to find the perfect dress, but when I put this one on, it just felt right. No ridiculous beading, the manageable train made me feel just important enough :), and it was clean, modern, and classic–just what I wanted! I hope you find it just as beautiful! I made the mistake of having this dress stamp pressed by a machine–please don’t do that! The pleats are much softer and prettier when ironed by hand.
- Alterations: Altered to fit like a 4. Length of dress was altered for my height, 5'5" and my shoes, 3". I wore mary-jane, black, Pedro Garcia, size 7 shoes--please let me know if you're interested in those also.
- Preservation Method: I paid $500 to have this dress properly preserved and cleaned. I went to Sandy Spring's professional cleaners, http://www.professionalcleaners.com/main.htm, because they are known for being the best. The tulle lining was removed during this process, but can easily be sewn back in. They remove it during the preservation process because tulle tends to decompose and compromise the dress fabric. It is being stored in the top of my closet in a box that is dust and water proofed.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.