I purchased my dress a few years back because we had to change our wedding date due to both of us traveling a lot for work. We live by the ocean, and I work on ships so the dress really reminded me of ocean waves which I though was perfect. I have an added sash that has beading in the shape of a starfish which also helped complete the overall beach dress I was going for. It looked awesome on the beach with the wind moving around the layers. Perfect for a beach or outdoor wedding. Here’s a link to some pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/109623406@N05/11031100856/
- Alterations: The dress was professionally altered by the bridal shop, Elda's Bridal in Melbourne, Florida. They took in quite a bit all the way down, so I believe the dress is more like a size 10 now. But with the lace up back there's some play in the sizing. The dress was shorten slightly to about 5'7".
- Preservation Method: The wedding was about two weeks ago, and it is currently being cleaned. I will have it boxed up professionally after the cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Cocoa Beach, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.