I am selling Ella Bridals 5477 in size 10. It is a beautiful satin A-line gown with asymmetrical ruching, which will create a gorgeous side bustle in the back.
The dress has a beaded v-neck in the front and deep “v” in the back. There are two very thin, beaded straps. This dress was a sample that I purchased in my hometown and it has never been worn or altered. I simply found another dress in Charleston at Lula Kate that was exactly what I was looking for all along; therefore, I am hoping to get what I paid for the dress. It was originally sold for $1600 but I paid $800 because it is a sample. The dress is spotless and will only need to be pressed before being worn. The only minor issue is that the tip of the zipper is broken; however, the zipper works fine and does not need to be replaced.
Please contact me with offers or if you would like to see more photos.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: It has not been altered and is probably comparable to a street size 8. I am a size 4 and I was planning on taking the dress in a lot. It was actually at the tailor to be shortened when I found my new wedding dress. Therefore, there are tiny safety pin marks along the bottom of the dress. I am 5' 8" and was planning on wearing heels with this dress and it still had to be shortened.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Glamorous, Modern, Open Back, Ruching
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has been in a garment bag since I purchased in December 2012 and was at my tailor for a month.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Mt. Pleasant,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.