I bought this dress for our romantic November wedding at Mrs. Bridal in Toronto. It appealed to me because it is so light and easy to wear and dance in, looks lovely and didn’t feel like a dress somebody would buy on a tacky wedding show ;) Elizabeth Dye makes gorgeous gowns and I felt so bridal and comfortable all night. I received a million compliments.
Comes in original garment bag with belt and silk flower to wear, if desired. Retails for $1750 + Tax in Canada.
Designer Website Narrative about the dress:
Elegant dress from Portland designer Elizabeth Dye. Pretty and romantic, Tempest features a pleated bodice in soft, comfortable cotton satin and a fully gathered ivory tulle skirt with a double ruffle at the bottom for fullness near the dress hem. Bodice is boned in side seams for moderate structure and support. Trimmed with ivory velvet ribbon sash and ivory and grey silk flower corsage. Back zip.
- Alterations: The bust has been altered / taken in a bit and more boning added to provide a lot of nice support. Cups have been added, too.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in its original garment bag and carefully hung. It is not dirty at all.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.