I found this dress at Nordstrom’s wedding salon in May 2013, and just wore it for my wedding Jan 19th 2014. We got married in an indoor botanical garden, so I wanted to wear something that felt light and almost summery and also didn’t swallow up my petite frame. This was perfect!! I wore this dress with a thin glittery belt that I also got at Nordstrom’s, but am NOT selling along with this dress as I want to keep it for sentimental reasons :). The belt cost me an additional $375, but you could definitely find a much less expensive option at David’s bridal or Etsy. Dress was worn for a total of about 9 hours in all, gently worn, and $800 OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICE!!
- Alterations: This dress was hemmed to fit me (5' 2.5") wearing 2 inch heels to hit the floor with a slight train in the back, buttons and 2 loops were added so the dress could be bustled in the back, and what I affectionately call "boobie pads" were added beneath the liner so you don't need to wear a bra (I am a 32B and these definitely added some nice curves... and if you're petite enough to wear my dress there's a good chance you will appreciate these as much as I did!) So you can compare your frame with mine, I usually wear a street size 0/2, XS or petite 2, I am 5 foot 2.5 inches, waist 25.5 inches, hips 34 inches, bust 33 inches, 32B, and weigh anywhere between 112-115 lbs depending on how much I've been stress eating!
- Preservation Method: I have not had this dry cleaned yet, selling the dress is AS IS... which is why I'm only asking $125! The bottom hem has some darkening from touching the floor and there is a small beige-colored stain on the front (pretty sure it's pineapple juice from the cocktail you'll see me holding in pic #1) approximately 1/4 in x 1 1/2 inch, and I am confident these stains are totally fixable by any decent dry cleaner. I figure you may want to make changes of your own which might require a trip to the dry cleaner anyways, and that way we both benefit- you save some $$ and I don't have to bring the dress to be cleaned myself (I know that sounds lazy, but just wait till a few weeks after YOUR wedding, and see how you feel lol).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.