Eliza DELUXE” gown, from Vera Wang’s ethereal Fall 2010 collection, features a strapless bodice with floating Chantilly and Alencon appliques and made of organza inserts swirled into an intricate pattern of tucks and pleats to create a sense of buoyancy.
This gown also has a sweetheart neckline that is much more flattering than the original, a 7-foot customized cathedral train and customized lace and beading on the bodice done by my AMAZING Vera Wang seamstress. It is from the Vera Wang boutique on Melrose in Los Angeles and it’s absolutely stunning ready to purchase bride should email me directly though my private e-mail for more pics or purchase arrangement at firstname.lastname@example.org, Bustle was added so it will be easy to dance and party after the ceremony! This is an AMAZING fantasy dress that will make you feel like a princess. I know it did for me!
Dress was gently used and it was worn for few hours,condition is pristine and like NEW!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The dress fit me almost perfectly - I had the waist taken in by 1 inch before my wedding. The dress can be easily taken in or let out to fit your shape. The height with shoes 6'2" great for tall brides and it can be easily shortened.
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned by J Scheer (preservation method recommended by Vera Wang; retail cost $575) and is being stored in a museum-style box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ELKTON, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.