As described by Vera Wang, “With Eliza, I have translated traditional into a more effortless way. The Chantilly & Alencon lace appliquéd bodice is complemented by a traditional ball gown skirt made of organza inserts, organized into an intricate pattern of tucks and pleats to create a sense of buoyancy.” In the full skirt, pleated organza peeks beneath draped and folded tulle. Organza bows line the rear zipper. Sold with the 4″ black grosgrain sash.
EBI inspected and certified to be in good condition.
For further inquiry, email us or visit EncoreBridal.com
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32"
- Waist: 23.75"
- Hips: n/a
- Height with Shoes: 5'7"
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Organza, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Gently worn. There are 2 approx 1/4" holes in the tulle of the skirt and a 1/4" round hole at the hem. Given the nature of the skirt design, these are not readily noticeable unless closely inspected. There is a couple areas of slight discoloration around the low bodice, and faint spots at the very hem of the skirt.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.