Vera Wang’s Eliza is a tulle ballgown with floating chantilly & alencon lace appliqued bodice, natural waist, and a softly tucked skirt with swirling pleated organza insert. Grosgrain sash (not pictured) in black included.
I was able to purchased my dream dress from Bridal Galleria in San Francisco at a sample sale and want to share my savings with someone else who wants to be able to wear their dream dress too. The dress is currently in Seattle where I live, but I visit San Francisco every so often to visit my family and could possibly make arrangements to bring the dress with me.
- Alterations: Altered by a professional seamstress to fit my size from a size 8 to size 6. Neckline changed to a modified sweetheart, scoop. Back changed to a soft v line and ivory covered buttons added to the back. If you would like to see more pictures of the dress and current condition, please contact me and I can send them via email. There are some tears on the tulle and the hem is bit dirty underneath, but nothing visible. Happy to answer any questions you may have about the condition of the dress.
- Preservation Method: Dress has not been cleaned. Dress is in currently hanging in a fully covered bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.