I bought this dress in February 2016 at a boutique in Sarasota, Florida. I knew instantly when I tried the dress on that it was the one for me. Pleated panels of romantic lace gossamer tulle cross-drape the sweetheart-neckline bodice of a fairytale ballgown for a lovely, shapely fit. Ribbon-trimmed ruffles swirl down the skirt, creating a full yet weightless skirt that sweeps back into a softly swishing train.
I wore it only once at my wedding on May 6, 2016 for less than 8 hours.
- Alterations: The dress was altered from a size 8 to a size 0. I am 5'2 and it hits the floor with a 4 inch heel. An elastic belt and cups were added in the inside for a very secure and flattering fit but can be removed. A bustle system was also added to the skirt so dancing and walking can be effortless. Dress is in perfect condition.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Sarasota, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.