This dress was purchased at Elizabeth Johns bridal salon and was worn once, at my wedding in November 2013. There is a beaded / rhinestone belt (not part of the original dress) attached as additional embellishment. The style of the dress is classic Carolina Herrera — silk, a-line, long train that bustles. It is a structured and architectural style.
I have additional pictures I can share if needed.
Note – the dress was shown in a printed fabric on the runway. The dress that I am selling is not print – it is IVORY.
- Alterations: No damage to the dress at all. Cups were sewn into the bodice and the dress was shortened (I am 5' 4" and wore 3 inch heels). As previously mentioned, the rhinestone belt was added to the front (the belt ties were removed). No other alterations were made.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned after wearing.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.