The dress was bought at a boutique bridal shop called Lovella Bridal. It was love at first sight. My wedding was in December of 2013, so it had a charming, snow/winter princess feel. Everyone was amazed at the unique beauty of this dress. Manuel Mota is the designer of Pronovias and this style is called Elena. It’s a special edition gown.
The gown features elegant beading and 3/4 length sleeves.
Gown Length: Floor
Train Style: Attached with bustle
Sleeve Style: Sheer
Color: Light Ivory
- Alterations: The sleeves were altered to fit my arms and bra padding/cupping was also added so the bride doesn't need to wear a corset or bra underneath the dress. A bustle was also added to the back of the gown that has 3 buttons and loops for easy attachment/detachment.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry-cleaned and is in perfect wearable condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pasadena, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.