I wore this dress for my wedding in October 2013. The dress felt so unique and different from anything else I had tried on. I customized the dress by adding a pearl and rhinestone belt, as seen in the pictures. I love the classic flair the belt gave the dress.
This is a gorgeous silky dupion ivory-colored strapless modified A-line Edinburgh Enzoani dress (2012 Blue by Enzoani spring collection) with a soft/modified sweetheart neckline, ruched bodice and bustled, rosette flange skirt. The dress is fitted through the hips.
This dress has been worn once, but was professionally cleaned, and has no stains. Email me for more pictures.
- Alterations: The dress had minor alterations to take it in at the bust. A French Bustle was also added for the reception. A pearl and rhinestone belt is attached to the dress but can be easily removed. Dress came pre-hemmed- I am 5'3" and wore 4" heels.
- Preservation Method: Following the wedding, the dress was preserved and is like-new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.