This is an Edgardo Bonilla custom lace wedding dress. The dress is a size 4, but may fit a 6 and can be altered to fit a 0 or 2. The dress was purchased from a trunk show and personally fitted and personalized to my liking by the designer himself. Edgardo’s style has been compared to the classic designs of Oscar De La Renta and Carolina Herrera. If you are looking for a classic designer wedding gown without paying the full price, this is the gown for you.
Edgardo Bonillas beautiful work may be found here
and also at the Saks Fifth Avenue Wedding Boutique in Beverly Hills, California and at Kleinfeld’s in Manhattan, New York.
The lace is very detailed and delicate, it is a classic dress with a twist, contains lace and ruffles (please see images for details), it also comes with a lace wrap with bottons to cover the shoulders for the ceremoy, a belt, also designed by Edgargo. I wore mine with a mid-length Spanish style lace-trim veil, which was also designed by Edgardo but can be found at any bridal retailer to match the style of the dress. The dress is very romantic and has a lot of movement…walking down the aisle in this gown made me feel so special and beautiful and for the right person who wants a unique piece, it will make you feel so special.
I paid 8,000 just for the gown, an extra 400 for the lace shoulder piece and 600 for the belt (altogether 9,000). I am offering this dress for 1/2 price at 4,500 inculding the lace shoulder piece and very special belt, which really brings the dress together. The dress also came with a light green sash (a beautiful light hugh of minty green), which looks so romantic, if you would like to see it I can email you pictures and throw that in as an extra.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34A
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 27
- Height with Shoes: 5'9"
- Alterations: The dress had more ruffle on the bottom and I had the designer change it so that there was more lace added to the dress, other than that, the dress was altered slightly to make it tighter on the body.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Off shoulder
- Style: Belt/Sash, Bohemian, Classic, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned by a dry cleaner specializing in wedding dresses and stored hanging it it's original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.