Beautiful vintage, chic dress that is incredibly comfortable. I wore this dress to my outdoor wedding in July 2014 and was able to eat, drink and dance the night away.
The dress photographs really beautifully and all of the intricate beading and details took everyone’s breath away.
I am sad to part with this dress, but I know it will make another bride just as happy as it made me!
- Alterations: Alterations include: Length shortened slightly, left long in the back to create a small train. Bustle added to the silk slip and lace overlay makes for easy care. Had to repair a small tear in the overlay at the back and bottom edge, but it looks as good as new. Feel free to email me for additional/more detailed photos of the the dress's details.
- Preservation Method: Dress was immediately professionally cleaned, repaired, and stored. Will ship to anywhere in the US. I will include extra beads and the original Jenny Packham bag to ship in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Overland Park, KS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.