In Eden, you will be a radiant vision in soft ivory. The silk charmeuse bias cut slip glows through the ethereal translucent tulle over-dress with its delicate glass and crystal beads. The v-neck, natural waistline, and cap sleeves are incredibly flattering and the skirt moves beautifully.
It was a dream to wear this elegant, sophisticated gown for my June 2014 wedding. It is a masterpiece of craftsmanship and I cannot bear to pack it away when it was made to be loved and danced in.
Jenny Packham’s Eden gown was perhaps the the most publicized, praised and media- featured dress of her 2010 collection, featured in blogs and magazines including Bride, Town and Country, and Marie Claire. Synonymous with a contemporary and glamorous approach to design, Jenny Packham’s 2010 Bride collection incorporates luxurious and sensual fabrics with excellent craftsmanship and individuality. Packham’s clients include Kate Middleton, Jennifer Anniston, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Winslet, Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie, Florence Welch, Lea Michelle, Carrie Underwood, Alicia Keys, Eva Longoria, Katy Perry, and Elizabeth Hurley.
This timeless and versatile gown would be stunning in any setting.
- Alterations: I had B cup inserts sewn into the dress to eliminate any bra lines, added a tiny snap at the bottom of the v neck to make sure the overlay did not shift from the slip, and added a bustle so that I could have a "puddle train" to walk down the aisle but then not worry about having people step on my dress the rest of the evening. All alterations were made at the bridal salon were I purchased the dress.
- Preservation Method: The gown was professionally cleaned by Davis Imperial Cleaners, recognized as the "Best Couture Cleaner" in Chicago Magazine. It was the company recommended by the bridal salon where I purchased the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.