Stunning, glamorous, comfortable. I absolutely loved wearing this dress. It definitely stands out from other wedding dresses. It is detailed and beautifully constructed. The beading shimmers in the sun and the lights on the dance floor, but the overall look is elegant and refined.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: From the original dress, the slip and outer layer were both shortened to hang just above the ground when I put on my shoes. I am 5'6" and my shoes were 4". The sides and back were taken in a bit and the waistline was adjusted to my height. I am a size 2-4 US. I have the satin scraps (could be used to wrap a bouquet) and extra beads.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Satin
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I wore this dress in July 2013. I dry cleaned it and had a tailor sew down one bead that came loose. She also went over all the bead work to make sure it was secure. The dress has NO defects, tears, marks or other signs of wear. It looks brand new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.