The perfect dress for the perfect day. The delicate cap sleeves and intricate beadings add romance and offset the long geometric lines of this classic art deco gown. Looks vintage and the beads and sequin give a gatsby feel. It is an elegant dress, easy to wear and move around. It is really a lovely dress and I am looking to sell to others who can appreciate and enjoy the dress. Price negotiable.
- Alterations: The only alteration that was made to the gown was that it was shortened to just skim the ground at my height (5ft 4inches or 163cm) when wearing 3inch heels. I have kept all the material that was cut off of the gown, which possibly could be re-used or re-purposed. Alteration description: Shorten 7cm or just under 3 inches in the length. From shoulder to tail: Netting piece: 5ft 2inches or 157.5cm Slip (with adjustable buckle): 4ft 11inches or 150cm Original bag of spare beads and sequins that came along with the gown unused.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned after wedding. Kept in Jenny Packham gown plastic cover (two layers) and clothes cover.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.