I got the dress at a luxury wedding boutique in Bangkok in 2015 and immediately fell in love with it! The dress practically make you look like a princess! There are two colors for Eden style – platinum and ivory. Both are gorgeous in a different way! I went with Ivory. The dress looks divine in person and pictures don’t do it justice! EVERYONE in the wedding gave hugh compliments! :)
I bought the dress in 2015 and our wedding was in March. No spot, stain nor rip! The beads are in good condition and I also have spare beads for you.
I borrowed the pictures from the internet cos we haven’t gotten pictures from our photographer yet. You can email/Line me for more details and I can send you the pictures of the dress at the reception.
- Alterations: I have the front of the gown sewn up about 2 inches. The back of the gown is still the same length and is now a small tail. The front length is about 172cm.
- Preservation Method: I had it dry-cleaned at the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok which is a five star hotel and is the best place in Bangkok you can get dry cleaning done. I can ship Worldwide.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bangkok, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.