This Jenny Packham Eden dress is stunning and absolutely magical. I would much rather have someone else enjoy it on her special day than have it sit in my closet collecting dust. This gown got so many compliments on my wedding day (November 2014), even from multiple hotel guests who were not a part of our wedding.
It is incredibly comfortable and falls perfectly around curves. It consists of two layers – a silk charmeuse inner layer and a gorgeous beaded outer layer featuring sequinned florals and the most intricate beading you could imagine. Jenny Packham is known for creating beautiful hand-beaded dresses and this dress is a showcase of her talent. This dress can be elegant, classic, and modern depending on how you accessorize.
This dress is in the platinum color (rather than ivory), which comes with gold accents and adds to the vintage appeal. The photos listed are from my wedding. The dress is in good condition, but there is one small (1/2 centimeter) tear at the bottom of the gown where my heels caught it on my wedding day. It’s not noticeable because it’s at the very bottom of the dress, but, if you’d like, you can have it repaired pretty easily.
- Alterations: I did not alter the dress other than having it hemmed to brush the floor when wearing heels. You can see how it hits the floor in the first photo if you click to enlarge it. I am 5'6'' and my heels were 2 3/4 inches.
- Preservation Method: This dress will be professionally dry cleaned before being shipped to the buyer.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.