The Jenny Packham Eden dress has an Old Hollywood/ Great Gatsby/ Downton Abbey flair to it. You will feel endlessly glamorous in this wedding gown. Comfort and ease were paramount to me and this dress delivered. I searched around to find one used, but the sizing was never a match for me. I ended up purchasing it new at Marina Morrison Bridal Salon in San Francisco. I am so glad I did! My husband and I have a daughter and son together, both of whom were in the wedding. I was thrilled to find a little flapper dress for my daughter to wear. I felt exquisite in this gown- and you will too. It is simply too lovely to languish in the back of my closet for 30 years. It is in pristine condition, because I foolishly changed into a shorter dress for dancing. I wish I’d worn it longer! All told, I think I wore this dress for less than 3 hours.
I wish you the best of luck as you search for the gown that will make you feel your most beautiful!
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: The dress was minimally altered to suit my height (5'7") with 1.5" heels. The back of the silk charmeuse slip was altered to allow for more of the intricate beadwork to show. (See photos.) Because of this, the Jenny Packham tag was snipped off. (It is a UK 12= US 8) A small sack of replacement beads came with the dress and were untouched. I am happy to include them in case you should need them. This is the Ivory version of the Eden dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned (by hand) to preserve the delicate beading. No rips or stains were incurred. It has been kept hanging in it's original bag since being cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lexington, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.