After many, many discouraging visits to bridal salons in Charleston, SC this dress jumped off of the rack and found me!
It is such an elegant and sophisticated dress but also extremely comfortable and easy to dance in. It has such a romantic and vintage feel that really informed the feel of the wedding – from the flowers to the music to the lighting…
I have never received so many complements on a dress – people are still talking about it!
You can see more of the dress and the wedding through this link — our wonderful photographer, Nicholas Gore, took these photos and really captured the magic of the evening:
- Alterations: I am 5'11 and 135 lbs. I wore flats as the unaltered dress was too short on me for any heels. I did ask the seamstress to take up the hem slightly so the dress would not quite touch the floor - very minor hem, less than a quarter of an inch. No other size alterations. The best part about this particular Eden dress is that we had the back portion of the slip taken out so that the beautiful beading detail really stood out. I think that this is a huge improvement on the original. This alteration cost $400 and was totally worth it!
- Preservation Method: This dress was taken back to the dress boutique the day after the wedding. They had the dress expertly and professionally cleaned and it is stored in its original garment bag. I have the unopened bag of extra beads that was included with the purchase of the dress. The dress is in perfect condition - beading totally intact, no stains or tears.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charleston, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.