What a fun dress! After going to a dozen boutiques, I bought this Maggie Sottero gown from Mariella’s bridal store. I wanted a dress that was sweet, beautiful, but with a bottom that was a lot of fun…and it is! I’ve never seen draping/ruffles like this in my life and I normally hate ruffles. The dress is made for swooshing across the dance floor, and you will absolutely stand out in this dress. No one had ever seen anything like it before… it completely captured my personality. You can play it up with a floral sash (like I did), add some drama with a crystal sash, or leave it plain/simple/beautiful.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5' 5
- Alterations: The dress was very long, so I had it hemmed to my height. I am 5'2" however I was wearing extremely high heels, so it will easily suit anyone between 5'2" to 5"6" depending on the heel height of your shoe. The dress was purchased as a size 8 to accommodate a larger bust (I'm a D), and then I had the waist fitted. Also, a French bustle was built into the dress. I spend roughly $480 on alterations in total.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Corset
- Preservation Method: The day after the wedding the dress was hand-washed. Since there are so many layers in the bottom of the dress, I didn't think that dry-cleaning it would be effective. It is stored in the original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Stamford, CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.