I wore this dress at my wedding and reception in August 2013 (and kept it pretty clean!) It looked gorgeous in my more-formal venue, but is also right at home on a beach or outdoors! It’s very flowy, extremely flattering, comfortable, has straps (woo!), and is really unique but classic. It’s classic ivory silk chiffon which moves beautifully and the ivory looks great in photos and with all kinds of skin tones (I’m pretty fair). It’s no longer available on the J Crew website!
- Alterations: The great news is that I have only made 2 tiny alterations to this dress, on each of the straps (made them a little tighter). The length has not been altered at all, but definitely could be if you are shorter. I am 5'10" and did not alter the length at all.
- Preservation Method: I wore it only 7 weeks ago, had it cleaned, and it is hanging in the original J Crew bag in my smoke-free, pet-free home. I also have the original J Crew box and tags I can ship it in, so it will be safe for shipping.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.