This dress is magical. Chantilly lace,Tulle, feathers. The detailing is impeccable! For me this dress was love at first sight. I walked in the store with my mind set on another dress. The other dress was a Justin Alexander and fantastic I tried it on and thought that was it. I slept on it and came back ready to make a purchase when my friend was pointing out another dress. That’s when it happened. As she pulled it out to show it to me, the Duende caught my eye and my heart. It was stuck on the other dress my friend was trying to show me. I barely glanced at her option and I grabbed the Duende. I pulled off the rack and knew this was my dress. Examining it front and back I realized I had to have it. It was the one! Alas, I’ve since decided that I wanted a smaller more intimate wedding in Mexico and my Pronovias stunner would not be appropriate for the beach. So I’m passing her on to a deserving bride who will see to it that she gets to be the show stopper she is…
- Alterations: This dress has not been worn or altered.
- Preservation Method: Its being stored in the climate controlled storage facility located in the store where I bought it so that the color and fabric would not be compromised. I'm including the cathedral length veil in the sale of the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Marietta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.