Strappy ballet bodice nips into a soft tulle ball skirt fit for the stunning blush-colored Duchess. Unlike some ball gowns, this dress has manageable volume for a night of dancing! The color of this gown is an extraordinary blush. it looks so soft and beautiful on your skin!
Layered tulle bodice and skirt
Inner tulle crinoline
Adjustable inner bustier for a perfect fit
Custom-made sash added by professional tailor
- Alterations: Shortened to 5'6 with shoes. The train was removed in alterations so I could move around all night easily , we also used some tool from the bottom of the dress and added a beautiful sheer piece to cover some of the cleavage! We also took a layer of tool out from the very bottom, it did not change the volume of the dress just helped lighten it up a bit and made it not feel so heavy! Straps (formerly adjustable) are sewn in, but could be removed and adjusted easily by any tailor. Custom made sash added to dress but could be removed. There is one little hole in the tool next to the belt but it can easily be covered up. There are light stains that I'm having worked on right now, please let me know if you have any questions ;) It's a wonderful gown and I felt like a princess all night in it!!! PS- More photos upon request :)
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaning, and stored in clean bag!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.