I bought my dress at David’s Bridal. The bright-white, Sweetheart-neclined dress is gorgeous! It looks like something a princess would wear, yet simple enough to be worn for any wedding, however elegant or homespun. The full skirt has pick-ups, and is a sweet, unique flavor of a ballgown. The shape is universally flattering, and with my more curvy figure it flattered me wonderfully. I felt gorgeous in this dress, it is flawless and lovely. It has a corset back- which laces all the way down the back. This also makes for some flexibility in fit, as it is a bit adjustable. The dress lands its length just an inch above the floor while wearing my 3 and 1/4″ heeled wedges (I’m about 5’5″). I also have a train of medium length, a “sweep” train. This dress has beautiful detail. I highly recommend it! :)
- Alterations: The alterations consisted of: a few inches taken off the length, a simple bustle added (color-coded for simplicity), and some small alterations around the bust-line, as I needed it to be a bit tighter than it came originally.
- Preservation Method: I had my dress professionally cleaned and preserved. It was boxed and sealed and shipped back to me, and I've kept it unopened and sealed, as I planned on selling it. The company rated it "excellent" in how well it looked when the cleaning was finished. It's all ready for YOU! :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: plainfield, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.