This is an authentic Monique Lhuillier gown (“Drew”) that was featured in the ML Fall 2010 Bridal collection.
Its retail price is over $10,000 (I purchased the dress, however, at a great price for ~$5000 at a wedding boutique sale). It features countless Swarovski crystals all over the gown giving it an amazing sparkle. The bottom of the dress has illusory embroidery with horse hair hem. It’s a breathtaking dress.
I can’t even tell you how many compliments I received on my wedding day by complete strangers on Michigan Ave. I’m genuinely sad to part with this dress but I hope to find someone that will adore it as much as I did.
If you are interested, I will be happy to send additional pictures and videos of the dress – because it is so so so much prettier in person.
I am including the custom made, hand-sewn cathedral veil. It was made to match the fantasy-like effect of the dress with cascading petals and more crystals… they work together perfectly.
I am the orignal owner and I have an orignal receipt. It is gently worn and in spotless condition. (I changed into another dress after the dinner reception for dancing).
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Serious inquires only.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: It was expertly tailored and my seamstress made sure to save the fabric in the event that it needed to be taken out again to it's original size. This is also true for the length. In addition, I made it into a sweetheart neckline.
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Sealed flawlessly in garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.