I bought this dress at an upscale consignment store in Charleston, SC. It came to the store from a wedding shop that was closing down and selling their inventory. This dress was brand new and unaltered when I bought it.
- Alterations: Gorgeous Amy Michelson 'Dreamy' dress, sz 10, light Champagne color, 100% silk with lace. The dress has the normal alterations done to a wedding dress; it was taken in a little along the sides (I was about 130-135lbs), cups have been added, the dress was taken up a little (I'm 5'4" but was wearing 2.5" heals), a bustle was added but I also has some other alterations done to it. The sash that was around the middle was taken off and used to create straps that crossed in the back and the back was lowered creating an open back design. I felt gorgeous in the dress, being 100% silk it was very light but it felt very secure and fitted at the same time. This dress has been professionally cleaned and is ready to go the the next beautiful bride! I'm including pictures of the original dress taken from Amy Michelson's website catalog as well as the finished dress worn at my wedding. Let me know if you want any other picture and I will just email them to you. Please email me! It will be the fastest way to get a response, firstname.lastname@example.org The dress is located in Charlotte, NC Asking $2,750 OBO
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally cleaned at Cunningham Cleaners in Charlotte, NC. These particular cleaners specialise in wedding dress cleaning and preservation.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.