This breathtaking gown was the first one I tried on! As soon as I saw myself in it at Demetrios Bridal Salon, I knew it was the one. The style of this unique gown creates a truly feminine hour-glass figure and shimmers in all of the right places. My Spring 2013 wedding had an “enchanted woodland” theme, and the delicate floral and vine touches on this dress were indicative of a scene from A Midsummer Night’s Dream. I cannot keep this one of a kind gown stored in a box when it could be worn once more, making another lovely bride feel beautiful and confident on her wedding day! This dress was worn on the happiest day of my life as I married my soul-mate and carries with it all the joy, good luck, and positive vibes a gal could want on her wedding day!
- Alterations: This gown is like new, as it was only worn once (in an indoor Church ceremony and indoor reception hall). As far as alterations, I am 5' 2", but, with heels, was 5'4" on my wedding day; therefore, this dress is perfect for a petite someone in this height-range.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Port Jefferson Station, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.