I bought this dress in Dallas, TX at a shop called Warren Baron. I wore it on one fabulous night :), but have decided to sell it and let some other bride enjoy it as much as it did. It was professionally cleaned after the wedding and has been in my closet ever since. We are moving and I won’t have space for it in my new house.
The dress has a sweetheart neckline and a full ball gown skirt (it is a one piece dress though). For as full as it is, I was pleasantly surprised by how light it was. The material is soft and floaty, very cloud like, but has a beautiful texture to it.
- Alterations: It is a size 2 and was taken in very slightly. My seamstress also added an elastic waistband that buckles (hooks) on the inside for extra support. It does not have built in cups, I wore a bustier (size 34B). My regular bra size is 32C.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned after the wedding and has been in my closet ever since in a plastic dress bag. We are moving and I won't have space for it in my new house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.